Selling my 2016 Gibson ES-335 (w/original Gibson case) in satin sunset burst finish. Guitar is in excellent condition and has only been played in the house. The only modification is a set of Loxx strap locks, for which I'll include the entire Loxx setup.
The legendary ES-335 is sweeter than ever in the 2016 Gibson Memphis edition! Advancements in vintage coloring, a sustain-enhancing historic tubeless truss rod, and PAF-evoking Burstbucker pickups make this 335 look, play, and feel more like an original '58 than ever. From soulful blues to smooth jazz to gritty rock, there's just no substitution for the vibrant sustain and all-night comfort of the 335's contoured maple body with feedback-fighting center block. A more stable redesigned neck with rolled binding gives the Gibson Memphis 335 a smoother feel, and an adjustable ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles helps accommodate the roughest to the most delicate of playing styles. Experience the instrument that shaped the sound of rock 'n' roll: the Gibson Memphis ES-335.
100% American made in Memphis, Tennessee
- Maple/poplar semi-hollow body shouts, barks, and howls blues and rock
- Center block design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Specially calibrated Burstbucker pickups deliver vintage PAF-like tone
- Neck pickup capacitor reduces treble loss for gorgeous singing leads
- Redesigned neck profile with rolled binding is stabler and smoother than ever
- Historic tubeless truss rod improves sustain
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge enhances tone and playability
- Milk Bottle 18:1 Grover Rotomatic tuners keep you in tune onstage and in the studio
- Pearloid block inlays and mother-of-pearl headstock crown for classic 335 looks
Asking $2500.00 obo.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers